Hardus de Bruyn
Hardus has a background in Adventure Racing, Rockclinbing, Mountainbiking, swimming, triathlon and athletics. He started getting into ultra running after losing his father in 2019.
Hardus loves the technical aspects of coaching and especially how they influence other aspects of our lives. He is a father and husband and dedicated Christian.
- Endurance Coaching for runners & Triathletes
- Initial meeting to get to know you, your training history, goals, & capacity/time commitments.
- Individualised training plan via Training-peaks which can be synced to your smart watch & phone.
- Provides accountability and motivation to a proven training structure tailored towards your goals.
- Review of sessions, comments, tips, two-way feedback and adjustments to optimise the program for you.
- Direct Whats-app channel linking you to your coach. Available to offer advice on training, strength, nutrition, recovery, mindset, event preparation & racing.
- Training aims to fit into the structure of your life, whilst maintaining the basics of good nutrition, sleep and optimal health.
- This along with the benefits of being a TrailAthlete member: discounts, competitions, being part of TA community.